Brean Strategic Advisors has developed proprietary and secure technology to help companies in diverse industries ranging from finance to healthcare house, host, enrich, interrogate and analyze complex data. We are engaged to develop customized solutions for applications ranging from a point of sale portal to a data warehouse for a prospective transaction or interface for counterparties to vet prospective whole loan purchases.
Our team of developers earned their chops on Wall Street, developing rigorous technology to support derivative, mortgage and security trading and analytics. The complexity of the challenges presented by derivative pricing and mortgage loan data prepared the team well to address the needs of clients across industries.
Among Brean Strategic Advisors’s representative mandates are:
- Build inventory and point of sale system for regulated firm. Track physical inventory and sales.
- Track security inventory and characteristics for broker-dealer. Forecast performance and total return of securities in inventory and create “tearsheets” which can be given to prospective buyers.
- Ingest millions of documents ranging from images, chat transcripts, spreadsheets and emails to Power Points, transform into OCR text searchable PDFs with Boolean search interface.
- Systems integration. Aggregate data housed across Microsoft, Oracle, SAS, spreadsheets and other databases into a single database and develop portal to search and analyze data.
- Develop loan origination, underwriting and pricing portal for a top 50 bank.
- The tool enables a loan officer to price a loan based on a pricing matrix developed in partnership between Brean Strategic Advisors and the client and informed by observed performance across the universe of securitized loans and calibrated to the bank’s historical experience and risk tolerance.
- Collect, ingest and securely store the requisite documents such as statements, tax returns, appraisals and other supporting documentation.
- Build data room for transactional due diligence.
- Create portal for review, stratification and analysis of whole loan portfolios.